Blogroll

Movie review score
5

Rihanna may not be averse to shedding her clothes for the camera, but flaunting her body for Playboy is just not her cup of tea. The Barbadian R&B singer said in a recent interview that she has received several offers to pose for the men’s magazine, but rejected them all.

“I got a few offers to do Playboy actually. They want to pay [me] to be naked on the cover,” she said on “The Angie Martinez Show.” The “Umbrella” singer said she would not have a problem posing nude as long as the photos are done in a “classy way.” “If I’m gonna take my clothes off, it has to be in a classy way and my will, not a check. I wouldn’t take any money to do that,” she said.

Rihanna is currently busy promoting her latest album, “Loud,” which is the singer’s first record under R&B mogul Jay-Z’s Roc Nation Management. The 22-year-old performed at the American Music Awards on Sunday, singing “Love the Way You Lie (Part II),” the follow up to “Love the Way You Lie,” her Billboard-topping collaboration with Eminem earlier this year.

Leave a Reply